Wincanton former Congregational Church

The chapel was built for the Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion in 1799-1800 but has been substantially altered inside and out since. Since 1983 it has served as a social club.

The Congregational Schools of 1838 stand on the main street frontage and hide the chapel building.

ST 711 286, set back from the street frontage in Mill Street.

Back to menu