Watchet Baptist Chapel

The former Baptist Chapel now converted to a house presents its Dutch-gabled fašade to wards the town. The composition of this delightful front was marred by the painting out of the letters spelling BAPTIST CHURCH.

The building was erected in 1824 for a congregation of Particular Baptists.

ST 071 431, overlooking the town E of the railway and B3192.

Back to menu