Uphill New St Nicholas

A curious design by the Bath architect, James Wilson, of 1844 with the chancel added in 1892. The concept of the octagonal stage of the tower flanked in each corner by turrets can also be found in his design for St Stephen in Bath.

ST 318 588, at the end of New Church Road surrounded by the modern village.

Back to menu