Timberscombe Providence Chapel

A simple chapel, clinging to the hillside by the paths leading down to the ford, and built in 1836 by the Bible Christian Methodists. There are two large semi-circular headed windows on the N end where the wall is protected by corrugated iron sheets.

SS 957 420, in village, just E of the Dulverton road.

Back to menu