Taunton Paul Street Church

This United Reformed church, formerly Congregational, formerly Presbyterian, was formed about 1662 by the followers of the ejected curate of St. Mary's Taunton, John Alleine. The present building was opened in 1797 but was altered in the 19th century.

The two entrance lobbies date from this alteration to the front.

ST 229 243, On Paul Street in the town centre.

Back to menu