Stoke sub Hamdon Methodist Church

A simple church in a Gothic revival Arts and Craft style by James Henry La Trobe of La Trobe and Weston of Bristol. This building was opened in 1909 on new ground given by the Duchy of Cornwall in exchange for the site of the former Wesleyan chapel.

ST 470 172, on N side of West Street in the village signposted S off A303.

Back to menu