South Barrow former Methodist Church

Pisgah was originally built for the Bible Christians in 1857 but closed as a Methodist Church within the last ten years and is now converted to a private dwelling.

Pisgah according to Deuteronomy is the high place of Mount Nebo from where Moses was commanded by God to go to view the Promised Land.

ST 600 275, on S side of Chapel Lane in centre of village.

Back to menu