Nunney former Wesleyan Chapel

The door of the original building of 1812, now blocked, lay between two pointed Gothic windows. It was extended later to the N now roofless and to the S, the entrance block.

Now converted to private domestic use.

ST 735 457, on Castle Street in centre of village on minor roads signposted N of A361.

Back to menu