North Petherton United Reformed Church

As the text on the front proclaims, this church was founded in 1833 as Congregational until the denomination joined with the Presbyterian Church in recent times. The grand Italianate front is a result of a rebuilding of 1869.

The adjoining hall is in similar style and was built in 1922 to commemorate the dead of the Great War.

ST 292 331, On N side of A38 in the centre of the village.

Back to menu