North Curry SS Peter and Paul

An cruciform church surmounted by a central octagonal steeple, imposing both outside and within. The N door is evidence of the Norman church but the lower part of the crossing and steeple were built about 1300.

In its present form the church is a creation of the late 15th and early 16th centuries.

ST 319 256, On NW edge of the village overlooking Curry Moor, on minor roads 10km E of Taunton.

Back to menu

* worth a visit