Midsomer Norton St John Baptist

The earliest part is the W tower rebuilt in 1674. Most of the body of the church was rebuilt in 1828-30 to the designs of John Pinch Junior. The chancel was lengthened by W D Caroe in 1924-6.

ST 661 562, at the upper end of High Street above the town centre.

Back to menu