Martock United Reformed Church

The core of the building was erected in 1791 for an Independent society, later Congregationalist. It was greatly altered in the 19th century with 'chancel', new fittings and a new entrance removed from the W side.

ST 456 182, in Bower Hinton on S edge of the village and on E side of B3165.

Back to menu