Martock All Saints

Stately spacious church mostly all Perpendicular in style. The nave roof is a magnificent tie-beam construction lavishly carved and with a shield dated 1513. Its design is integral to the elaborately panelled clerestory.

Painted apostles, probably of the 17th century adorn the niches. The W tower impinges into the nave.

ST 460 192, in the centre of the village.

Back to menu

** well worth a visit