Low Ham

A remarkable church almost entirely rebuilt by George Stawell in the period from 1623 and consecrated after the restoration of the monarchy in 1669. It preserves much of the furniture and fittings of the period.

ST 431 291, in the middle of a field surrounded by earthworks of the former manor house.

Back to menu

* worth a visit