Langford Budville St. Peter

A rather compact church with a N aisle of 1866. Its original wagon roofs survive including the cellure over the rood loft. A mid 16th-century date has been suggested both for the font and the S arcade by Frederick Bligh Bond.

A good series of floor slabs of the Haviland family.

ST 112 229, in the village just W of B3187 between Milverton and Wellington.

Back to menu

* worth a visit