Keinton Mandeville former Bible Christian Chapel

The old and new chapels stand almost facing each other across the main road. Both have been converted to private domestic use. The old chapel of 1832 was presumably later used as the chapel hall.

ST 549 310, on N side of B3153 on Castle Street in centre of the village.

Back to menu