Godney Holy Trinity

The present church, a neo-Norman design by George Manners of 1839, is on the site of a medieval chapel on its own 'island' in the midst of the Levels. A rather strange apsidal chancel was added in 1903 to the design of E.Buckle.

ST 484 425, on minor roads signposted W from A39 at Glastonbury

Back to menu