Fulwood Congregational Church

This former chapel was closed in the 1950s and is now converted to a private house. It was built about 1800. The design of its front is simple. Two doors with pedimented heads at ground level and two large semi-circular headed windows above.

ST 211 188, On the minor road between Taunton and Blagdon Hill, just S of the route of the M5.

Back to menu