Frome Christ Church

The original church was built by G.A.Underwood in 1844 but the windows and other details were altered by Manners & Gill throughout the second half of the 19th century. The E end was completed in 1904-5 and the N transept in 1929 by Harold Brakespear.

ST 772 479, S side of Christchurch St (A362) on the hill above the town centre.

Back to menu