Chesterblade St Mary

This rather quaint little chapel perched high on the hillside overlooking the rest of the parish serves a tithing of Evercreech. Though a tiny two-cell structure the chancel was rebuilt on an even smaller scale in 1767.

Good king-post roof of the 1660s.

ST 660 412, in centre of village on minor roads S of A361.

Back to menu