Cheddon Fitzpaine St. Mary the Virgin

The church was heavily restored in 1861. W tower is 13th century but with 15th-century alterations. The arcades are late - all four-centred arches with angel capitals on the S and foliate capitals on the N. 17th-century benchends.

ST 242 276, On minor roads signposted N off A3259 NE of Taunton.

Back to menu