Chard Methodist Church

The present building was built for the Wesleyan Methodists in 1895 to the design of Robert Curwen of Liverpool and London. About two dozen foundation stones record the event.

The earlier buiding of about 1814 built for the Wesleyans survives further W on Fore Street converted into commercial premises.

ST 322 086, on S side of Fore Street (A30) in the town centre.

Back to menu