Camerton St Peter

The medieval church was extended on the N side with the Carew chapel in 1638, on the S side by John Pinch Junior in 1842 and a new chancel by Thomas Garner in 1891-2.

ST 685 574, isolated in parkland on edge of the village signposted E off minor road N of A367 4km N of Radstock.

Back to menu