Buckland Dinham former Ebenezer Chapel

Former Wesleyan Methodist chapel - EBENEZER 1 Sam 7 & 12 1811 - but it has been argued that the building is late 18th century. Now a private dwelling.

The reference is 'Then Samuel took uo a stone and set it between Mizpah and Shen. And called the name of it Ebenezer, saying Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.'

ST 753 513, on A362 set back on N side of main street in the village centre.

Back to menu