Bruton former Congregational Church

Grand building of about 1750, a 'disused factory', converted into a chapel in 1803. A new chapel was added to the rear in 1836 whilst the frontage became school rooms.

It is is now well worth visiting as the café and bakery, At the Chapel.

ST 683 347, on S side of High Street.

Back to menu