Broadway Chapel

The original building was erected by a section of the Ilminster Presbyterian Society in 1739. The curious design of the gable-end results from the heightening of the whole structure in 1870 and the insertion of a new window.

Four further windows were inserted when it was converted into a private house in the 1980's.

ST 320 154, in the village.

Back to menu