Brendon Hill Methodist

A modest white-washed chapel and school room originally built 1861 by the Bible Christian Methodists to serve the now vanished iron-mining community on Brendon Hill. Repaired and brought back into worship. The datestone has been moved to face the B3190.

For the dedication, Beulah, which means 'married', see Isaiah 62 verse 4.

ST 027 342, at the junction of B3190 and B3224.

Back to menu