Bath Widcombe Baptist Church

Ebenezer was originally built for an Independent congregation in 1820 but in 1849 it was passed to a Particular Baptist church. The messages displayed on the roof-top and visible from passing main-line trains have been renewed since the early 1900s.

ST 753 643, on an island in the A36 Rossiter Road, SE of the city centre.

Back to menu