Bath Bailbrook Mission Church

A 'tin church' opened in 1892 as a Church of England mission church. It became a private dwelling in 1977 many years after the church had closed. The tower at some point lost its two uppermost octagonal stages.

ST 766 672, In Bailbrook Lane E off Gloucester Road 2km NW of the city centre.

Back to menu