Baltonsborough former Moravian Church

A simple church in Blue Lias with Y-Gothick tracery now converted into a private dwelling. The Unity of the Brethren founded the church here in 1852 and it remained in use until 1955. After a period of dereliction it has now been fully rehabilitated.

ST 548 350, on N side of the road to Ham Street.

Back to menu